Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bank Robbery...


Sex and "sexy" is ALL about the mystery.
I love Coles Phillips. Obvious, right?
I love him because of the mystery.
What is up with her arms?
Is she an amputee or is she wearing
sexy long black gloves from a bygone era?
Why are her arms positioned like they are?
And what the hell is up with the blue paint?
Is it paint?
Are they tattoos?

When I look at her, I like to think she is in
the middle of a bank robbery.
She is the perp.
In her right hand she's holding
the bag full of looted cash.
Her left arm is pointed to the sky,
holding a gun and putting two into
the ceiling while threatening everyone
menacingly.

But, does that explain the tears?
Why the tears?

1 comment:

  1. I like the text here because it truly makes me see this painting in a completely different way. And it works!

    ReplyDelete